LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE FOR IT

8:14 AM

I’m not perfect. I make mistakes and I say things I don’t mean. I have an indecisive and over analytic brain that’s beyond my control, even though I always try to control it. My heart only speaks for itself and once it’s got it’s own mindset, there’s nothing I can do to change it. There’s two sides of me; the side that everyone sees and the side that only a handful of people really get to know. I’m not a judgmental person, but I’ve been guilty of judging a book by its cover. 

Sometimes I lie because I’m too scared for people to see what’s really hidden behind closed doors. I can be pushy, selfish, and overconfident. But also, I can be beyond negative, careless, and I can feel as if all the weight in the world is placed on my shoulders. I can be the happiest person on this planet, but also I can feel as if I’m just done with everything. I get good grades but I also get bad ones.

I’m not a perfect person and throughout my whole life I’m going to be disappointed, brought down, and discouraged. However, I’m also going to disappoint, bring down, and discourage. Life is full of ups, downs, lefts, and rights. It’s full of lessons and it’s full of mysteries. Achieving perfection is nothing but a myth. The only way we can really achieve perfection is by making our own definition. I guess all I’m trying to say is I’m only human — along with everybody in this world. I’ll continuously hurt and be hurt, laugh and make someone laugh, and also love and be loved. It is what it is. Life’s only what you make of it.

You only get as much as you put into it. So don’t waste time dwelling on how imperfect life can be, but just keep trying on making it your definition of perfect. People can only give you so much advice, but when it all comes down to it the decision will always be yours. We can only lay out the blue prints, but you’re the one who executes the plan.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »